THRALL "Aokigahara Jukai" CD
Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
Quantity in Basket: None
Tasmanian Black Metal band THRALL have recorded their third studio album as a conceptual exploration of themes relating to the suicide forest (Aokigahara Jukai). On "Aokigahara Jukai", THRALL successfully articulates misanthropy without hypocrisy, blending traditional Black Metal elements with Doom, Death Metal and Crust influences. The trajectory of the album takes the listener on an unrelenting, furious, void-ward journey from the opening track to the final deathlike strains of emptiness. Coupled with the artworks aesthetic qualities of smothering detail, “Aokigahara Jukai” is an immensely compelling document of unrivalled intensity and vision.
* Highly anticipated third album from the new leader of Tasmanian/Australian Black Metal!
* Excellent production from Neil Thomason at Head Gap Studio, Australia.
* Mastered by Billy Anderson at Everything Hz, Portland OR (Eye Hate God, High on Fire, Swans).
* 10-page fold-out booklet with Metallic Gold ink printing.
* Mandatory for fans of Craft, Leviathan, Hiems, and Nightbringer.
1. Longing For Death (5:50)
2. Aokigahara Jukai (7:04)
3. Of Hate (5:48)
4. Its Toothless Maw (4:42)
5. Ubasute (5:41)
6. The Pact (7:04)
7. Ghost Chrysalides (1:52)
8. Slaves (7:42)