NOW SHIPPING before August 24th street date:
- VARDAN “Unholy Lightless Summer” CD
- PROFEZIA “Dodekaprofeton” A5 Digi CD
Pre-Order (Sept. 28th Release Date):
- HACAVITZ "NEX NIHIL" CD
- WAXEN "Terror Decree + Bonus" CD
PRE-ORDER Titles Shipping on or before August 31st:
- LEVIATHAN "Howl Mockery At The Cross" Deluxe Gatefold 2xLP (08.31.18 Street Date)
- LEVIATHAN "Tentacles of Whorror" Deluxe Gatefold 2xLP (08.31.18 Street Date)
- LEVIATHAN "The Tenth Sub Level of Suicide" Deluxe Gatefold 2xLP (08.31.18 Street Date)
- LEVIATHAN "A Silhouette in Splinters" Deluxe Gatefold 2xLP (08.31.18 Street Date)
- LEVIATHAN "Massive Conspiracy Against All Life" Deluxe Gatefold 2xLP (08.31.18 Street Date)
NEW MORIBUND Titles Now Shipping:
- NORTHERN (COLD NORTHERN VENGEANCE) "Desolate Ways to Ultima Thule" CD (04.27.18 Street Date)
- PACT "Enigmata" CD (04.27.18 Street Date)
- INFERNAL LEGION "Under The Cloven Hoof" CD
- PROVOCATOR "Satan, Chaos, Blood and Terror" CD
NEW IN STOCK
VAN HELGA "Längtan" Digi CD
Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'VAN HELGA "Längtan" Digi CD'. Please check back later.
Quantity in Basket: None
Total Psychotic Black Metal with the cult feeling of old Silencer, Bethlehem, Deinonychus. Highly recommended !!!
VANHELGA was formed in Linköping, Sweden, in 2001 by J. Ottosson, AKA 145188, who got together with like-minded musicians in order to finally breathe life into his vision, something he had not been able to do with any previous bands and musicians he had worked with. Through music and lyrics, VANHELGA - which, translated from Swedish, means "Profane" - explores the darker side of humanity, the one that few will admit exists, but which nevertheless is a huge part of every individual's existence. VANHELGA's music can doubtlessly be classed as black metal, but that would be too restrictive a definition. Their music is cold and sinister, but with melodies and melancholic moments that can draw you in and lull you into a false sense of security before you realize, too late, that you have been caught in an ominous web of sound that sends shivers down your spine. With their second full-length album, 2012's Höst, receiving high praise from both the press and the fans, VANHELGA has been hailed by many critics as one of the most exciting bands to emerge from Sweden in recent years. The upcoming release of Längtan, coupled with the band's intense stage presence, will only serve to confirm and strengthen this opinion and expand VANHELGA's ever-growing fanbase.
A statement from VANHELGA reads: "With "Längtan, we have each sought, either with our words or our music, to give voice to our hatred of life. And our love of life. A life that is a prison full of slaves. If we don't embrace the end of this life, and transcend the limitations imposed on us by this world we live in, then we will never be free. Because freedom can only exist once we have broken free from the material world and the strictures imposed on us by society. To attain it, we must become one with all and none. It is a state we can only attain through death. Längtan is about longing. Längtan is about death. It is about facing death without fear and without regret, because death is another chapter in our life, not the ending of it. It is the definitive chapter in our lives. Lives that are lived as half lives, fake lives, because we are forced to live them within the only reality that this fucked-up world allows us. It is an existence we want to escape from in order that we may truly start to live. So that we may find peace. A peace we can only find after death. A life we can only live after death. A life we can live forever. Längtan is about longing. Längtan is about death. Längtan is about the longing to die."