Also Available from Mortualia
MORTUALIA NEW RELEASES NOW FEATURE PAGE: LINK
Highly anticipated 3rd album from Horna and Sargeist Mastermind Shatraug’s MORTUALIA!
Finland’s leading DSBM act MORTUALIA returns with their highly anticipated third full length album, "Wild, Wild Misery" . Six years in the making, "Wild, Wild Misery" meets all expectations and delivers much more than promised, melding torturous doom and black metal in a way that only MORTUALIA can. While musically never straying from the sound created on “Mortualia” (2007) and the massive “Blood of the Hermit“ (2010) , MORTUALIA has set a new standard by perfecting their song writing and arrangements into classic (black-doom) metal anthems. The prime solo project of the bountiful black metal genius behind Horna and Sargeist , Mortualia is arguably Shatraug’s most commanding project. Returning to his roots, mastermind Shatraug recorded "Wild, Wild Misery" at The Ruins of Cachtice Studio where he self-produced some of Sargeist and Horna’s most vital and successful albums to date. These eight melodic, slow-bleeding funeral dirges packed with memorable hook-laden heavy metal qualities are certain to induce throws of wild, wild misery !
“Perfect” – Absolute Zero Media webzine
“Something truly amazing” – Riff-Mag.com
“Highly recommended” – Heathenharvest.com [4/5 rating]
“An album not to be missed” – From the Dust Returned webzine [9.5/10 rating]
* from “Blood Of The Hermit”
* Genius solo project of HORNA and SARGEIST mastermind Shatraug!
* Highly anticipated third album from Finland’s leading DSBM act!
* Recorded at Ruins of Cachtice Studios (Sargeist, Horna, Baptism)!
* Mastered at Blackvox Studio (Sargeist, Horna, Barathrum).
* Hermetic cover art sure to attract any Metal fan.
* A Masterpiece of depressive, suicidal Doom-Black Metal!
* Mandatory for fans of Burzum, Horna, Sargeist, Vardan, Xasthur, Shining and Silencer.
1. Withdrawn (6:34)
2. Return To Silence (8:10)
3. Out (6:16)
4. Emptiness Of All (9:56)
5. Stolid (5:31)
6. Wild, Wild Misery (8:40)
7. To Which Ever End (7:14)
8. Nothing Is A Given (6:30)